Jim Wade is a Rural Science graduate from the University of New England in Armidale, N.S.W. and is currently the primary consulting nutritionist with WAC. Jim hopes to expand the company in the future and employ more consultants to service an increasing market.Jim was formerly the Technical Manager of Rabar Pty Ltd for almost 8 years which is a vitamin and mineral premix manufacturing company formulating premixes and he has a detailed knowledge of feed additives for all livestock.
WAC has a diverse client base working with dairy farmers, beef producers, feed mills, AGR Industries in Brisbane, several feedlots and individual projects for companies involved in animal nutrition.
Services Provided by WAC
- Whole Farm Planning for Dairies & Feedlots
- Diet Formulations for feed mills and home mixers
- Research trials in the field for animal nutrition products
- Feed budgets for ruminants
- Staff training and technical support for feed companies
- Practical agricultural software programs developed and distributed.