Full diet formulation for the bales, feed pad, and vitamin & mineral supplements.
- Pasture planning and plant tissue test interpretation.
- Whole farm planning.
- Assistance with acquiring raw materials and determining their value.
- Help with calf and heifer rearing procedures.
- Interpreting the herd recording and producing a plan to improve performance.
- Independent nutritional advice including diet formulation for rations in the bales, the feed pad, pre-calving and for dry cows and replacement heifers.
- Fees are based on time and not connected to any product which enables the best price to be tendered for any feed additives or macro mixes that are required by the dairy herd.
- Software can be made available to show what to feed and evaluate ingredients by price and nutrient specifications to determine if they are cost effective and generate a profit.
- Whole farm plans can be provided with a government rebate and these can be used to borrow money from a finance institution.
Consulting fee rate will be negotiated to suit each client.